Translate

Friday 29 November 2013

The Mysterious Blonde, Brunette & Black Haired Hostess on Call!



Following the incident related in my previous blog, I will continue this one with the "Day-after-the-Night before." Apparently when I had gone home the previous evening, those staff who had remained at Le Canard, got together for a nightcap and "brain stormed." Rashid, our Moroccan waiter, pressed the first button. "You know that woman looked the same as the one that was here with Mr. Y two weeks ago, but then her hair was brown, and she had a different kind of voice. He too gave us a big tip!" An excited discussion followed, and they concluded that Mr. Y's and Mr. Z's companion was one and the same.

                       

A short while before this episode, Mr. X, a CEO of a large company, who was a frequent guest of ours for years before he became a CEO and before I had Le Canard, was very friendly with a young woman I knew. They fell in love and duly married. The years flew by and, as happens sometimes, they fell out of love and parted ways.

So when Mr. X phoned and said that he had to have a dinner party for valued clients, and could he have a private room and special attention, I naturally agreed. However, I was somewhat surprised when he continued the conversation adding that as I knew he was now divorced, he had invited a dear and old friend of his to host his dinner party. "Surely" said I.


Mr. X arrived and proudly ushered forward a beautiful black haired young lady. She made a wonderful hostess. The "valued clients" not only enjoyed the evening, they envied their host . She had charmed them, was discreetly attentive to all, and had a calming soft sultry accent. The evening proved to be the most succesfull, and Mr. X was more than generous to the attentive staff.

When I heard the conclusion that Rashid and companions had come to, I nonchalantly declared "Oh! So Mr. Z and Mr. Y had the same partner. Remember the dinner ± two weeks ago for Mr. X, wasn't his hostess....." I never finished the sentence, since the "Hallelujah Chorus" unanimously exlaimed something close to.....
"She ain't a Call Girl, she's a Hostess on Call!"
An actress and make over artist, as well! I wonder what else she's good at?

Freda

 

No comments:

Post a Comment